1. Public Painting Classes: Only have a couple people? Join any of our public classes listed on our online calendar! We’ll seat you with your friends and our professional artists will guide you step by step through the painting! Our painting parties are for those looking to have a fun time while we sip, paint, listen to music, and create a night full of memories and masterpieces! All events are BYOB (wine/beer/seltzers) and you may bring your own food/snacks too!
2. Bring 3+ Friends: This is perfect for those with a small group (less than 10 people) where you can choose the date/time and painting choice, all you have to bring is 3+ friends plus yourself and beverage of choice! We love to hear calendar requests and are happy to add the painting on our public calendar!
3. Private Party: As the organizer of a private party, you get to choose the date/time and painting/project choice, 10-person minimum to reserve the studio or outdoor gazebo! Our studio can hold up to 26-30 people, and outdoor gazebo 16 people. Have more than 30 people? We can bring the party offsite to you, all you need to provide is enough tables/chairs and access to water source, and we’ll provide all painting supplies and artist instruction!
4. Outdoor Parties: This became a happy accident (as Bob Ross would say) from the pandemic that happened to stick because who knew painting outside could be so fun?! Paint OUTSIDE under the Olive Chapel Village gazebo located between Aranda’s Mexican Restaurant and Mr. Dumpling. Enjoy a yummy dinner with our neighbors and join us outside rain/shine under the gazebo. We bring all tables/chairs and painting supplies outdoors. BYOB and coolers! The gazebo is covered and lighted during the evening. Events can be held rain or shine as long as it is not stormy, windy, or freezing cold.
5. Blacklight Paint Parties: Are you ready to pARTy in the dark? Join us as we turn off the lights and turn on the party vibes! We paint with lights on and off throughout the class, so your painting looks fabulous both ways! We use neon fluorescent paints with blacklight which make your painting GLOW in the dark!
6. Acrylic Pour Parties: Say YES to the MESS! Learn how to make a beautiful mess pouring paint on to your choice of colors on different canvas sizes, wine glasses, or ceramic coasters! We use pouring mediums mixed with acrylic paints to create unique and trendy masterpieces you can’t mess up!
7. Resin Crafts: The latest trend! We offer a variety of different resin crafts from sea glass mosaics, charcuterie boards, serving trays, lazy susans, and fun seasonal shape designs! Projects can be decorative or something useful as we use food safe resin for all classes. All materials included, just bring your favorite beverage of choice! No artist talent needed, just the desire to have fun!
8. Paint Your Pet: Yes! You can paint a beloved portrait of your furry friend. For these classes, you will email your favorite photo to us and we will send it off to be printed on the canvas size of your choice. Our professional pet portrait artists will teach you how to paint it in color! Classes held once a month or book a private pet party anytime!
9. Chunky Blankets: Let’s get COZY! Learn how to make your very own chunky knit blanket using super soft chenille yarn! Variety of colors to choose from, and no needles or experience required! We teach you how to knit a beautiful throw size blanket with your hands!
10. Other DIY Crafts: Yes, we love all crafts and can paint on pretty much anything! Some other fun crafts include wine glass painting, light-up wine bottle painting, glass block painting, porch leaners, wood door hanger, pallet signs, and seasonal ceramics. Have a new craft idea, please share with us and let’s see what we can create!
Come check it out and see for yourself at Wine & Design in Apex! 5456 Apex Peakway, Apex, NC, 27502